EASY DIY PAINT BY NUMBERS KITS FOR ADULTS
Take the struggle out of Struggling Artist!
Unleash your creativity with EASY, FUN, BEAUTIFUL DIY paint-by-numbers kits for adults. Spend a relaxing night in and create your own awesome wall art.
Why Paint By Numbers?
- FANTASTIC BONDING ACTIVITY – Spend a night in with family or friends to create your own beautiful piece of art to share.
- DIY HOME DECORATION – Create your own wall art, even with zero artistic ability. That empty wall could do with some art anyway, right?
- A PERFECT GIFT – This makes for a thoughtful gift that is hard not to enjoy, perfect for Mother’s day or a birthday.
- RELAX – Take your mind off anxieties of the day. Skip high-cost therapy, and use paint by numbers to ease your tensions. Breakthrough research shows that creative activities like coloring and painting can reduce stress.
Oh, and did we mention..
** SHIPPING** We ship to anywhere in the world .As we manufacture our kits overseas, it should take approximately 12-20 days for your order to arrive. If you order more than one, you may receive multiple packages.
**100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE** If you’re unhappy with your purchase for any reason at all, we’ll be happy to refund you 100% of the purchase price. No questions, no hassle.
Need help with your purchase? Talk to a human and shoot us an email at [email protected] or hit us up on Facebook!
I’m in – what’s in the package?
-1x numbered acrylic-based paint set
-1x pre-printed numbered high-quality canvas
-1x set of 3x paint brushes (Varying bristles – 1x small, 1x medium, 1x large)
-1x hanging kit, including 2x screws and 2x non-track hooks
-1x set of easy-to-follow instructions for use
**With or without frame according to your purchase**
At My Paint By Numbers, we believe that you don’t have to go to a therapist to get therapy — paint your own wall art instead! We’ve partnered with global artists and manufacturers to deliver high-quality paint-by-numbers kits for adults featuring one-of-a-kind designs.
DID YOU KNOW: Breakthrough scientific studies back in 2005 proved that creative activities like coloring and painting can cause anxiety levels to drop. And let’s face it, your wall needs redecorating anyway, right?
- Ability to color inside the lines
- Ability to color outside of the lines